SALES MANAGER / CONCRETE TECHNOLOGIST
For the sales area Finland
The main focus of this role is to deliver profitable sales growth of concrete admixture systems in the construction market in Finland to achieve sales and strategy targets in line with the action plan.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key personnel in our current customer base and developing new business in line with agreed sales targets.
In addition, you will be expected to create, develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline, Salesforce.
Working closely with the National Sales Manager, and other colleagues, you will support our key national accounts in your territory.
- You are responsible for developing and changing concrete recipes and activities and building a solid network of concrete manufacturers and construction companies.
- Covering the Finland region, you will support the National Sales Manager with all technical requirements.
- You are responsible for organising and performing laboratory and on-site evaluation trials.
- Moreover, you will assist the customer base with mix design optimisation.
- The implementation of new products and technologies completes your profile.
- You actively contact different industrial sectors to generate new customers and consult on concrete admixtures, grouts, curing and release agents.
- You support and develop the existing client base besides new acquisitions.
- You organise and facilitate training and events for clients.
- Technical/commercial degree, preferably training in concrete technology
- Experience in the concrete industry and / or in the distribution of construction products
- Experience with ready-mix / precast concrete and/or admixtures
- Driving license
- Ambitious with a talent for networking and strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, organised and result driven with the ability to make decisions and work independently and as part of a team
- Adaptable personality, able to communicate at all levels
Ha-Be Betonchemie GmbH is a medium-sized, internationally operating and continuously growing company. We offer a multi-dimensional role with great personal freedom and short decision-making processes.
You benefit from comprehensive training and individual development. Experienced and committed colleagues in a cosmopolitan environment will support you. The ideal candidate can look forward to excellent remuneration and career enhancement opportunities.
We are excited to receive your application (cover letter, resume, certificates and salary expectations).
Please send it to the email address email@example.com
The position will be filled when a suitable candidate is found.
For more details and info, please contact
Phone: +358 40 12 52 558